LUSH is a collection of fresh handmade cosmetics. 100% all-natural ingredients that are just good for you and your body, and 100% recycled bottles and packaging so they don’t use any virgin plastic.
1. The Kiss Lip Scrub: Buff your lips to pouting perfection with limited edition Valentine’s Day lip scrub! Deliciously sweet and perfectly pink, this caster sugar scrub has a delightfully sweet mandarin flavor, so this one’s sure to be a favorite this Valentine’s Day. Sugar, a touch of sea salt and edible red hearts will polish your lips, leaving them soft, smooth and ready for some serious smooching. Go ahead: kiss and tell!
2. Lip Service Balm: They have been making Lip Service for more than a decade, and it is still hugely popular because the rich, creamy texture softens lips, but heels, toes, cuticles and elbows too! Lip Service has a magical mixture of moisturizing olive oil, cocoa and shea butters, plus tangerine oil to tone. This buttery balm makes light work of softening up dry lips, especially in the winter. One of their first ever formulas, Lip Service has stood the test of time and remains one of their most popular balms.
3. Coalface Cleansing Bar: Coal Face is ideal for those of you who loving washing your faces with a good, old-fashioned bar of soap. Except, there’s nothing antiquated about this preservative-free facial cleanser. Inspired by the complexion bar in ‘Annie Hall’, they created Coal Face for combination to oily faces. Powdered charcoal absorbs excess sebum and acts as a mild exfoliator, while rosewood and sandalwood oils reduce redness and clear up blemishes. Use Coal Face daily for clear, balanced skin.
4. Marilyn Hair Treatment: Softness, shine and conditioning for blond hair. Marilyn is for blonds who would like to stay blond and become even blonder, in a gentle, shiny, and natural way (even if they didn’t become blond naturally). They make it by hand with softening linseed gel which is full of protein, vitamins and minerals to hydrate and strengthen hair. They use chamomile for lightness and to calm your scalp, saffron for golden color and lemon for shine. Marilyn moisturizes damaged hair and brings out natural blond tones with regular use, making hair look more vibrant.
5. Aqua Marina Cleanser: Do you remember putting calamine lotion on bug bites as a child? Aqua Marina was made with the same principle in mind; using the soothing pink extract to calm irritated, sensitive skin. This creamy, gentle cleanser is rolled up with mineral-rich nori seaweed to nourish the skin, cooling aloe vera gel and a sprinkling of sea salt for a super gentle exfoliation. Use all over your body in the shower or bath for smooth, perfectly soothed skin!
6. Skin Drink Moisturizer: Is your face feeling parched? Relieve that terrible tight feeling and smooth a generous dab of Skin Drink over your face and neck. They pack Skin Drink full of nourishing ingredients like moisturizing rose petal extract, fresh avocado and calming aloe vera extract to keep your skin feeling soft and supple, regardless of the season. Evening primrose, neroli and rose oils improve the skin’s texture and leave you with that healthy looking glow.
7. Bouncy Bunny Shower Jelly: Get ready to wobble your way to bright, juicy showers with this uplifting shower jelly. Brazilian orange oil is brightening and toning on the skin and has a gorgeously sunny fragrance to help you wake up in the morning, while the carrageenan extract is soft and gentle on your skin. Chill or freeze your jelly for a super-refreshing shower or scoop it straight out of the pot and smooth all over the body to work up a soft lather.
8. Dirty Toothy Tabs: Give your mouth a blast of freshness before a night (or day) of Dirty fun. These innovative solid toothpaste tabs will clean your teeth and leave your mouth minty fresh. Dirty is made with spearmint to freshen your breath, plus neroli oil and baking soda to scrub your pearly whites clean in the morning.
9. Twilight Bath Bomb: Recreate the magic of a starry night in your bath water with clouds of lavender and tonka absolute to fight the demons of insomnia and soothe your stressed out body and mind. Their most relaxing Bath Bomb yet, Twilight is their gentle, reassuring hug for the bath to transform you from worn out to warm and fuzzy. It changes color like the sky at dusk, from pinks to purples and darker still. Lay back in the comforting herbal waters to soak your troubles far, far away.
10. Avobath Bath Bomb: Their bold green Avobath Bath Bomb is not for lazy days lying back in the tub. On the contrary, it’s for gray days and mornings (afternoons and evenings too), when you just can’t shake your brain fog. Pop one into your bath for an instant jolt of invigorating, lemongrass-scented energy and fizz. Splash about in the shimmery green waters and let the fresh avocados and olive oil soften you up and leave you with softer, supple skin, as well as a brighter outlook. Next time you need a zesty refresher; all you need to do is Avobath.
You really cannot go wrong with anything at LUSH. It’s all natural and handmade. The team is super friendly and will test out any product you want on your skin. These are just the top 10 products that I love and repurchase at LUSH time after time.