So in the interest of being completely transparent, I use baby products…a lot. Some of my favorite beauty products are meant for babies.
1. California Baby Shampoo and Body Wash: I use this as a body wash–It smells fantastic, it cleans while locking in moisturizer (because baby’s skin loses moisture twice as fast as adults), and it’s an all-natural product that kills germs with tea tree and lemon oils–free of allergens like nut oils and gluten.
2. Burt’s Baby Shampoo and Body Wash: I use this to clean my hair–I like the smell quite a bit, but what is really great about this all-natural baby shampoo is that is repairs my color-treated hair. My colorist tells me all the time that my hair looks so healthy and asks me what I’m using.
3. Burt’s Baby Diaper Ointment: What do I not use this on? It works great on razor burn, ingrown hairs, pimples (leave it on overnight), gets rid of puffiness under my eyes when I don’t get the adequate amount of sleep (see number 7), works on wrinkles, chapped lips, you can use it to prevent clammy hands or underarm sweating–and seriously, you can put this on small holes or gashes in your wall (just like Spackle) and then paint over it. So many uses. I’m probably going to pass samples of this out for Halloween this year!
4. Johnson’s Baby Shampoo: I use this to clean the pores in my eyelids and to clean my eye makeup off. It keeps the guck out of my eyelid pores, is tear free so it doesn’t sting, and gently removes my eye makeup in a flash.
5. Johnson’s Baby Lotion: The pink bottle. I just love it. I typically slather this all over my skin before drying off the little beads of water after a shower. I kind of just mix the two together for added moisture and my skin has never felt softer.
6. California Baby Lotion: When I want a light fragrance, typically early in the morning for a nice pick-me-up, I reach for this wonderful, all-natural baby lotion to moisturize my skin. It’s not sticky and leaves your skin feeling wonderful.
7. Johnson’s Baby Bedtime Lotion: I love to use this at night. I have sort of a nocturnal problem. Between a lot of ideas bouncing around in my brain, and a ton of shows on Netflix to watch–I’m always awake unless I spray a nighttime blend on my pillow and use this Baby Bedtime Lotion. Plus the scent, I can’t get enough of it!