Are you as in love with highlighting your face as I am? When traveling this past weekend, I had to take three different makeup bags to carry all of the brushes, palettes, contouring stuff, highlighters, “potential contestants”, and what have you. I think that’s crazy and if you’re anything like I am, you are looking for a streamlined one-stick/palette “lazy gal” highlighter. Here is a list of the top 5 highlighters based on my personal trial and error experience.
- Laura Mercier J’adore Le Soleil Sunrise Highlighter Crayon (No need for bronzer or blush after using this-it contains a little bit of everything.)
- Ciate London Dewy Stix Luminous Highlighting Balm (a subtle, natural dewying look.)
- Smashbox Halo Highlighting Wand (just click and blend, so easy.)
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Highlighting Fluid (love their liquid foundation too!)
- Hourglass Ambient Strobe Light Highlighting Powder (universally flattering, and contains bronze or rose shades to avoid needing extra layers.)