This is a big weekend for partying. With Cinco de Mayo and Derby parties a plenty, it’s safe to say I will consuming my fair share of mint juleps and tamales! I am starting off the weekend going to my good friend, Georgina Herrera’s, jewelry show/pre-Cinco de Mayo party at her house, and then I’m ending the weekend with church and a pancake brunch to raise money for their mission trips, and a fun Mother’s Day photoshoot with 1KC.
- Just added this little dusty blue maxi to my cart.
- We watched The Greatest Showman this week, and I can’t stop listening to this song.
- I am living in this shirt recently, it’s so comfortable and such a classic.
- Want some cheap summer wine for the weekend? Check out my picks here.
- Planning a trip to Denver? I’ve got you covered with places to stay, restaurants to not pass up, places to shop, and everything in between via my City Guide.