5 things you need for your upcoming summer vacations…
- This cute peasant top doubles as a beach cover-up and the perfect dinner top…plus, you can never go wrong in classic blue and white stripes!
2. Okay, how cute are these flamingo earrings? I’m imagining them with an all white ensemble or to glam up jeans and a white tee.
3. This is the prettiest white top I’ve ever seen! I love the bell sleeves, and the gorgeous scalloped lace! It’s just perfect for vacation & a total must-have for summer.
4. I am a TOTAL sucker for lucite anything, and these fabulous lucite-looking earrings are dipped in 24k-gold! How FAB are these with every outfit? You won’t believe the price!
5. Every summer I gravitate towards gold shoes to wear with all of my Lilly Pulitzer clothing…and who better to get them from than the lady herself? These gold McKim sandals or a pair of Jack Rogers are my go-to summer shoes.
This is a big weekend for partying. With Cinco de Mayo and Derby parties a plenty, it’s safe to say I will consuming my fair share of mint juleps and tamales! I am starting off the weekend going to my good friend, Georgina Herrera’s, jewelry show/pre-Cinco de Mayo party at her house, and then I’m ending the weekend with church and a pancake brunch to raise money for their mission trips, and a fun Mother’s Day photoshoot with 1KC.
- Just added this little dusty blue maxi to my cart.
- We watched The Greatest Showman this week, and I can’t stop listening to this song.
- I am living in this shirt recently, it’s so comfortable and such a classic.
- Want some cheap summer wine for the weekend? Check out my picks here.
- Planning a trip to Denver? I’ve got you covered with places to stay, restaurants to not pass up, places to shop, and everything in between via my City Guide.
I am a big fan of the concept that if you find something that works for you, buy it in multiple colors.
This little round up will show you that I bought these amazing earrings in both hot pink and turquoise…because they are so fun, versatile, and less than $15 a piece! I also scooped up these block-heeled sandals in both hot pink and blue, because hot pink and blue are having a MAJOR moment in my wardrobe and these shoes are the most comfortable heels I’ve ever worn (bonus: they are on sale right now)!
Other things I fell in love with: this gorgeous dress in a fun summer color, this adorable southern tee that I can’t wait to style with my favorite white shorts, and I can’t get over how perfect this little shift dress is for a girls’ night out carrying this fabulous clutch or the chicest poolside coverup!
Lastly, I am OBSESSED with dressing my table for dinner parties. (View my Lemon Table here). So naturally I was head over heels for these lovely cherry napkins that I can imagine as the beginnings of a beautiful summer tablescape.
I hope everyone had a great weekend!