FRAGRANCENET.COM carries every fragrance you can think of. They sent me this Mercedes-Benz perfume, and I must admit that I was skeptical. Usually a “car perfume” would be seen as cheesy, but this perfume is surprisingly light and smells wonderful. I was not just delighted by the smell, though, I was delighted by the amazing packaging with silver wrapping and a royal blue bow. (I’m all about presentation, and FRAGRANCENET.COM nailed the presentation). I highly recommend ordering your fragrance from FRAGRANCENET.COM the next time around…you’ll even get 25% off your first order.
DRESS sold out similar here // SUNGLASSES // FRAGRANCE c/o // EARRINGS c/o // WEDGES old similar here
POST BROUGHT TO YOU BY: FRAGRANCENET.COM
A tip of the hat to you, Friday! I hope everyone has a terrific weekend!
TOP (old similar here, and I love this and this) // HAT // SHORTS // CLUTCH (sold out, similar here) // SUNGLASSES (similar under $10)
Every year I make a Birthday list to help guide my friends and family to the things that I would be ecstatic to receive for my big day! Twenty-nine is an interesting Birthday…nothing BIG happens when you turn 29, but the
panic realization sets in that you are ALMOST thirty!
It’s no surprise that Brynn Hudson jewelry, a pair of Jack Rogers, and Lilly Pulitzer make the list for my July 15th Birthday! (Anyone else a July baby?)
I hope everyone is having such an amazing week!
SO here it is:
- Lilly Pulitzer, Skipper Popover in Catch & Release (XS)
- Brynn Hudson, Rose Bud Necklace in White & Gold
- Lilly Pulitzer, Elsa Top in Beach Bathers (XS)
- Brynn Hudson, Chandelier Earrings in Bright Pink
- Jack Rogers, Luccia Sandals in Platinum (7.5)
- David Yurman, Petite Wheaton Ring in Hampton Blue Topaz (5)
- Lilly Pulitzer, Sophie Dress in Navy Coco Safari (XS)
- Start Something that Matters by Blake Mycoskie
- Lilly Pulitzer, Sophie Dress in White Midnight Blues (XS)
I’m so excited about these looks today! All of the pieces are under $100, except the first dress from Draper James that I just had to include because it is the PERFECT July Fourth dress! I have to have this outfit with the adorable Crab bag!
CRAB BAG // STRAW HAT // RED HAIR WRAP // FLORAL GINGHAM DRESS // BLUE GINGHAM RUFFLE TOP // BLUE/RED SEERSUCKER ONE PIECE // RED ESPADRILLE WEDGES // BLUE POM POM SANDALS // RED LEATHER SANDALS